Vietnam visa on arrival is a visa you can pick up at one of three Vietnam international airports and you can only obtain it if you enter this country by air. It is most likely the legally easiest way to obtain your visa to Vietnam.
More specifically, Vietnam Visa on arrival is the visa which is applied for those who travel or working to Vietnam by air only.
When you arrive in Vietnam at any Vietnam International airport, you can get the visa stamped onto your passport at the Immigration check-in by submitting the approval letter together with your passport (6 months validity), two passport-sized photos (which must be taken within six months to reflect your current appearance), and stamping fee (you must pay this fee in cash). And finally, you will be ready to pass over the check-in door and enter Vietnam. It may well be the quickest and cheapest way to get your Vietnam visa.
1. How to apply Vietnam Visa on arrival?
– Click here to apply Vietnam visa on arrival
– Fill all required information for online application form
– Make online secured payment by Credit Card for service fee showed clearly in accordance with your request.
– Receive the approval letter via email ( after 2 working days for normal processing & 1 day/ 4 hours/ 1 hour for super urgent processing ).
– Show your approval letter to check in your international flight and get Visa Stamped at Vietnam Airports upon arrival.
2. Visa Procedure At Vietnam Airports
At the ARRIVAL HALL inside the airports, there is a Landing Visa Counter in front of the check – in point counter, you have to prepare required documents to get visa stamp: your original passport ( valid for at least 6 months and left pages ), 2 ( 4×6 cm) passport photos, entry/ exit form and cash in USD/VND
Following is Circular No.190/2012/TT-BTC dated November 09, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance (Vietnam Government) stipulating the regime on collection, remittance, management and use of fees at Vietnam international airports upon arrival, THE STAMPING VISA FEE is applied from 01 January 2013 as follows:
+ 25 USD/person for single entry
+ 50 USD – 135 USD/person for multiple entries.
3. Important Notice For Travellers To Vietnam Visa Application
Vietnam Customs Clearance Officers will arrange Visa Stamp at the arrival airport for clients enter Vietnam by plane. If you do NOT enter Vietnam by plane, you should contact the nearest Vietnam Embassy to get visa.
The most important thing is that you bring up the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter when you enter Vietnam. Without this letter you cannot be on board the airplane and get visa when you arrive Vietnam.
Normally, it takes around 15-30 minutes to get the visa stamped at Vietnam airports upon arrival. However, sometimes it may take longer than expected due to the large number of arrivals. To shorten your Customs Clearance time, you can use our Vietnam Visa Fast Tracking Service.
The Visa Counter at Vietnam airports are 24/7 open. So if you already have the approval letter, you can still pick up your visa at Vietnam airports at weekend.
4. Why Chose Vietnam Visa On Arrival?
– Cheapest price
– Easy & Secure online application
– No hidden charge
– No Passport or Any documents required
– No embassy Chase-down / No consulate fee
– Secure online payment by credit cards
– 100% Money back guarante
– Support 24/7
Vietnam Visa Organization