Vietnamese visa entry is required first thing for all foreigner who want to visit Vietnam for tourism, business or visiting relative purpose. Below information may be useful for those who wishing to apply Vietnam visa entry by yourselves or by “Visa On Arrival” service.
There are two ways to apply Vietnam visa by applicants
– First, the foreigner can come to Vietnam Embassy at your local living, includes the area you are working or visiting to apply Vietnam visa. Our offices is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday – Thursday), 9:00 to 4:30 pam (Friday), except the public holidays.
– Second, you also can Vietnam Visa Approval from Vietnam Embassy by post. Please refer the Vietnam Embassy address information at here. Then, fill the application form and submit or send by registered/express (platinum) post to the Embassy.
– Please remember fill and check all details on the visa carefully (applicant’s name, passport number, expired date of passport, date of entry, date of exit, etc.) before submitting or sending to the Embassy. If not it will take you a lot of time to fix the applying information and wait for approved letter.
– Upon receipt of the application, it takes the applicant THREE WORKING DAYS by normal services for your passport (s) with the visa to be ready for collection at the Embassy or for return by post in the return envelope you provided. An EXPRESS SERVICE’s available and incurs extra cost.
– If you need Express Service, please contact the Embassy for further information from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm
– The DELIVERY TIME is not include in the processing time when the applicants use visa application by post. It depends on the Post
– Once you have received your passport(s) with visa(s), please check carefully all the details. Should there be any discrepancies or errors, such as the dates of arrival/departure, the types of visas, please notify the Embassy immediately. If the errors are the consequences of the inaccuracy of the information you provided in the Application Form, the Embassy will not be responsible for them, and any additional costs that incur from remedy of the errors will be born solely by you. After the visa(s) have been stamped on your passport(s), if you want to change the dates of arrival/ the types of visas, you need to pay the extra fee. Please note that all payments are non-refundable, even if you want to cancel the visa(s) which have already been issued.
-Visa application for children should follow the same procedures if the children hold their own passports. Children are under 14 years of age are not require to sign the Application Form. Their parents can sign on their behalf.
For further query, please have your question(s) ready, brief and focused before contacting the Embassy. The Visa Section telephone line is open from 9.30 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday except the public holidays. You can also contact the Embassy by email or fax.
This better way to get Vietnam visa application for those who don’t want to waste time or have no free time to apply in person. It’s also very useful for the business organization or the company to apply Vietnam visa for their employees.
01: Fill out the online application form. Click here
No2: Confirm personal information and pay the service fee.
03: Get approval letter and print it for getting visa stamped at the arrival airport.
No4: Meet our Immigration Officer Representative to get your visa stampe. Please remember to prepare your passport, visa approval letter, 2 photos in passport size, the exit and entry form and the stamping fee.
– The online service fees is not include the stamped fee to get Vietnam visa which is required directly by Immigration Office at the arrival airport.
– Your payment will BE REFUNDED if you don’t want to use this service any more or we are unable to get the type visa you need. Its time depends on the money transferring service back to you.
The visa processing by online service depends on the processing time option your choice. There are 3 options: Normal Visa, Urgent Visa and Emergency Visa.
– Normal Visa: visa request is processed within 24 to 48 hours.
– Urgent Visa: visa request is processed within 4 to 8 hours.
– Emergency Visa: visa request is processed within 30 minutes to 4 hours. Remember call our hotline (+84) 968187718 to get confirmation.
One Vietnam visa for 3 beautiful countries. Why not? – For more details, you can click here