Visa seems to be a very strange thing for people who have never been travel abroad, but it is very familiar for travelers go abroad at least once.
Why? Because Vietnam visa is a valid document that allows travelers to visit and stay in Vietnam for a exactly period.
Not all visitors but almost.
At this time, Vietnamese government is giving Vietnam visa exemption for certain countries for certain period in Vietnam both unilateral and bilateral visa exemption agreement. Specifically:
1. Citizens of following countries are getting Vietnam visa exemption under bilateral visa exemption agreement:
· Nationals of Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia can remain in Vietnam for 30 days without Vietnam visa;
· Nationals of Philippines are allowed with 21-days Vietnam visa exemption;
· Of Brunei and Myanmar stay in Vietnam is no more than 14 days also don’t need visa.
2. Nationals of below countries are getting visa exemption under unilateral visa exemption:
· Nationals of Japan, South Korea, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Russia are entitled to 15-day visa Vietnam exemption;
· From July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016, Nationals of United Kingdom, Spain, France, Germany, and Italy are;entitled to 15-day Vietnam visa exemption;
· From July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2020, Nationals of Belarus are;entitled to 15-day visa Vietnam exemption;
In addition to passport which is valid for at least 6 months from arrival date like nationals under bilateral visa exemption, nationals under unilateral visa exemption should notice that they only can get visa exemption if their arrival date is not within 30 days from exit date of their last stay in Vietnam with visa exemption.
There are 2 methods:
· Apply for visa at local Vietnam Embassy
· Apply for visa on visaonlinevietnam.com
Have questions about visa? Quickly contact us at +84 968 18 77 18 (Mr. Stanley Ho) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org